Share | 

my gm applicatins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pan

PostSubject: my gm applicatins   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

1. Age -16
2. In-Game name - x-x
3. Why do you want to be apart of the BlackOut Staff - I wana be part of blackout staff beacouse i play very long this game, i know everything abaout servers,i am active too much,i wana help ppls,i wana help to other friends in staff team and players in the game which need help, u will see how good i am if u giwe me a chance ;P
4. Do u have previous experience regarding [MOD], [DEV], [ADMIN] or [GM] work? Yes i have big experience whit beign GM and DEV , i were on maybe 10 servrs gm and on 3 servers DEV, i worked in db on admins virtual pc ;D,i know every gm comands and everything what gm is alowed to do and what he can be fired for.
5. What do you have to offer BlackOut, if you are added to staff, what are you going to do to help out?I would help catch hackers,call ppls in this server,help ppls and alot more
6. How active are you In-game and on the forums? im active 6-12 hours,on forum i can be when im in gamem
7. Do you speak any other languages besides English?im croatian
8. Other information that you think we should know about you: sure why not, Im Matija(Mata) , i play this game 2 years , i played global dk (big lvl there) , My Skype: matatatata7, or Facebook: Matija Kuselić , if u wana know something else just ask

tnx for reading

~Mata
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: my gm applicatins   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 pm

you will never be something,not even a mod lol
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM

PostSubject: Re: my gm applicatins   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Rejected.