Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lets try it out :D

Go down 
+2
Ken
NightWalker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWalker
NightWalker

lets try it out :D Empty
PostSubject: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 am

First of all...i'm applying for moderator!

1. Age: 16

2. In-Game name: I don't have a char atm (need help with regist

3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member: I have been inactive for a few moths now. I saw this new server and i would like to be apart of this group

4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got: I worked for dekaron fussion and dekaron Immortal as MOD few moths of pure work there, helping every way i could

5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out: ATM....nothing since i didn't played the server lol. but i will try to help the other staff team members, help the players! And offer my experience. fussion was one of the most popular server untill they went down. and i was on the team when they were high.

6.How active are you In-game and on the forums: On weekends i'm online from 10am till 23pm (unless i got somethign else to do) during week, like 2 hours per day

7. Do you speak any other languages besides English? Yes, a bit of spanish, and portugues fluently

8.Other information that you think we should know about you: i try to be present when needed, i'm a simple guy, when some one ask me to do something i try to do it as better as i can! Always ready to learn new things

Last edited by NightWalker on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken
Head support mod
Head support mod
Ken

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:03 pm

NightWalker wrote:
1. Age: 16

2. In-Game name: I don't have a char atm (need help with regist

3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member: I have been inactive for a few moths now. I saw this new server and i would like to be apart of this group

4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got: I worked for dekaron fussion and dekaron Immortal as MOD few moths of pure work there, helping every way i could

5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out: ATM....nothing since i didn't played the server lol. but i will try to help the other staff team members, help the players! And offer my experience. fussion was one of the most popular server untill they went down. and i was on the team when they were high.

6.How active are you In-game and on the forums: On weekends i'm online from 10am till 23pm (unless i got somethign else to do) during week, like 2 hours per day

7. Do you speak any other languages besides English? Yes, a bit of spanish, and portugues fluently

8.Other information that you think we should know about you: i try to be present when needed, i'm a simple guy, when some one ask me to do something i try to do it as better as i can! Always ready to learn new things

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so ur applying for mod right???
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com/forum
LilBeep

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 am

Dont you think you should wait for like 20-30 players ? Then accept staff.
Back to top Go down
NightWalker
NightWalker

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 am

LilBeep wrote:

1º of all if you wanna try to flame my app...you get just leave this thread...thank you

2º don't forget its a new server....they need some staff to keep and eye on other players!...
Back to top Go down
Ken
Head support mod
Head support mod
Ken

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

[quote="NightWalker"]
LilBeep wrote:
I had no intention on accepting any staff member's (because i can only do it if your applying for forum moderator) , I understand where your coming from but if you really have a concern like that please private message CJ or noel, thank you ^^

Quote :
1º of all if you wanna try to flame my app...you get just leave this thread...thank you

2º don't forget its a new server....they need some staff to keep and eye on other players!...
Thanks for upholding the rules ^^, and you are completely right on this.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com/forum
NightWalker
NightWalker

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:55 am

No problem bra Very Happy

Always willing to help. btw.. I didn't get any feedback on my app

Do you guys need some one like me or not realy?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Geen

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm

you seems cool o.O , but i won't judge now till i see you, or play with you
and about 2 hours in a day , dude i think the admin wants nolifers o.O ! im just kidding
good luck in your application, i will give my vote in few days/week
good luck anyway
Back to top Go down
NeWxLIFE
NeWxLIFE

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 am

+1 from me and GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am

[GM]Geen wrote:
you seems cool o.O , but i won't judge now till i see you, or play with you
and about 2 hours in a day , dude i think the admin wants nolifers o.O ! im just kidding
good luck in your application, i will give my vote in few days/week
good luck anyway

-1 for you lol

And ermm -1 for the topic maker,btw..Why would a server need MODS so fast lol?I mean MODS are useless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets try it out :D   lets try it out :D Empty

Back to top Go down

lets try it out :D
Page 1 of 1