Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xLee

PostSubject: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

i Download the Part 1,2,3 then the latest patch in Mega Upload, then after that i extract the RAR files in 1 folder after im done extracting i install the share that happens to be the latest update for the game, after i'm finish with installing i run dekaron, nothing happens...

any solution from the Dev's or Admin's?
Back to top Go down
Supremacy

PostSubject: Subject: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 am

I dont know why. When i dowload the game i can start for the launcher BlackOut normal... Try talk to ADMIN he can help you. Or try dowload the full client without parts,only normal.Before it try put in Bin Folder ''Dekaron" try put rename Dekaron.exe if dont work i prefer dowload again but with full client witthout parts. Iam waiting you in game.
Back to top Go down
xLee

PostSubject: Re: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:37 am

problem solve already dude, found the solution... Smile
Back to top Go down
Supremacy

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:55 am

You is ON in game now ? see you in game PM me Unknown
Back to top Go down
Djiel

PostSubject: Re: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

sorry to kind of hijack the thread.. but, why i always get 'cannot connect to server' when i try to login?
i was invited here by supremacy above me here, saying this server is better than some other server im on... so far not a good start.... clown

EDIT: cancel that, seems i misplaced the stuff from the patch.. fail on my part, sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Supremacy

PostSubject: Djiel   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 am

Djiel stop this server these gms are falses and all noobs. i quitted this sv because he dont give itens for the Donations ! and he change the password !
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 am

Supremacy wrote:
Djiel stop this server these gms are falses and all noobs. i quitted this sv because he dont give itens for the Donations ! and he change the password !

Go get a fckin life,i donated and didn't recieved my items on other servers but i didn't fckin QQ-ed omfg,just gtfo you fucking idiot,die in hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?   

Back to top Go down

Major Problem... Anybody wanna Help?
Page 1 of 1