Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot Connect the Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foster99

Cannot Connect the Server Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Connect the Server   Cannot Connect the Server EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey...i just downloaded and instaled the game...i put the patch in data/share...and it says i cant connect to server...so did i make some mastake or server is offline??...if is offline can u tell me when will be on...cuz i really wanna play...tnx... Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect the Server   Cannot Connect the Server EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:52 am

foster99 wrote:
Hey...i just downloaded and instaled the game...i put the patch in data/share...and it says i cant connect to server...so did i make some mastake or server is offline??...if is offline can u tell me when will be on...cuz i really wanna play...tnx... Very Happy:D

Nobody can tell you bcuz in this server it's only 1 normal person and that is my friend Noel cuz others are noobs in dev-ing and even in gfx-ing i mean lol how hard can it be to make a sig omfg?Anyway it's hard cuz Noel is the only 1 which does the work,the other guys are for events and shit,useless in my opinion!Cya @ and good luck in life lol
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect the Server   Cannot Connect the Server EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:19 pm

I help take care of the forums, and help in-game =(
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect the Server   Cannot Connect the Server EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:00 am

[GM]winterblood wrote:
I help take care of the forums, and help in-game =(

*aagh* okay tell me!How many members are in Staff,3? i mean wtf who cares lol O.O whatever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Connect the Server   Cannot Connect the Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot Connect the Server
Page 1 of 1