Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MOD]Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Activity

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 pm

1. Age:15

2. In-Game name:Activity

3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member:I'm applying to be a staff of BlackOut because I want to improve your staff and refresh it with a new active and trusted person which likes to work in a good team. I have played your server so I know what are player needs on your server and usual in dekaron world, because of my experience.

4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:
GM experience : I obtained on my own Pserver, learning the commands, helping friends, was a GM in CroDekaron hamachi server had like 50-60 ppl on it,and was on many server GM [GM]TheBest assault,[ADMIN]Mata difference etc.
DEV experience: same as GM developed my own Pserver with all working skills and so on.
My huge experience do not stop there, I also played so many Pservers, most of them are low exp rated, since many ppl transfered to hight exp ones, I went there too. I was in the top players of same.
Pservers I have played: CroDekaron, DekaronExtreme, DekaronUltra , EG Dekaron, Dekaron Rusaki...

5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out:I'm very dedicated and trusted person. I have shown that in game by saving and making some changes on guildies accounts. They gave me fully trust and I didn't use it. I respond on questions and mails very fast and you may contact me in any time of a day or a year, I'll respond very quick and smart. I like to work in a team no matter what I am, member or a leader I'll fit in without any problems. You may see that in game, I was a leader of GOH the best guild on the server.

6.How active are you In-game and on the forums:I'm active at least 10 hours a day.

7. Do you speak any other languages besides English?I speak 2 languages, Croatian and English.

8.Other information that you think we should know about you:My name is Mateo from Croatia, I'm 15. I'm pro gamer. I always have a team with me so working in team is not new for me. We work hard to get our goals realized. I work with some program languages but I still have to learn much. Im always up to learn something new and to work with new ppl. I'm trusted person and I know how to respect someones work.
Back to top Go down
Senu

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 am

A friendly advice:make it shorter and on the topic,i didn't read that cuz it's too long so -1 from me lol
Back to top Go down
Activity

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:55 am

Senu wrote:
A friendly advice:make it shorter and on the topic,i didn't read that cuz it's too long so -1 from me lol

lol,its not to long,i put in application all my experience,if you're lazy to read your problem!
Back to top Go down
Senu

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 am

K Mateo,i've read your fucking application...I still think that there are unecesarry things that you add anyway,now that i read it you got my +1 and as i told,it's a friendly advice...
Back to top Go down
NeWxLIFE
NeWxLIFE

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

man read rules Smile 30+ posts for can apply for GM/MOD/DEV ^_^ sorry -1 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[MOD]Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MOD]Application   [MOD]Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MOD]Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: