Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cranky Wants to be a MOD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cranky Wants to be a MOD Empty
PostSubject: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm

1. Age: 17
2. In-Game name: Cranky
3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member: Ive leveled to max about 20 times already on other servers im tired of it, also i am very active im on for about 5-12 hours a day and i think i can help greatly
4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got: I was a [ADMIN] on the old Dekaron BlackOut and i was a {MOD} on Zandekaron at 1 point.
5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out: Well i have to offer i will be on a lot to catch cheaters, I can help test out things and atm i made the website for Voting if you look at forums at the bottom i put Dekeraon BlackOut on those top100 sites.
6.How active are you In-game and on the forums: well im on in game usually whenever the server is on and I know and when im awake and not at school , I can be on about 5-12 hours a day depends on the day
7. Do you speak any other languages besides English? Yes i know a bit of Russian because im half Russian.
8.Other information that you think we should know about you: Well also usually i end up donating to servers that i am very familiar with and im close with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

If you look at http://topofgames.com/2Moons/ I was the 1 who put this server up there ( and we are number 1 ) so that will get us lots of people
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

interesting application, you sound all right , but it be nice to talk to u a little more ^^, good luck tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

thx for the luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken
Head support mod
Head support mod
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:44 pm

well he has my vote! , hope you get it ^^
P.S: Woot another canadian!!!! and nice app :p

Last edited by Ken on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:45 pm

thank you !
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 pm

canada is the best ^^ , also im russian also Very Happy , just noticed your little ending ther ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 am

oO nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 am

oh and I just wanted to say also for this question:

4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:

that if its not ONLY for dekaron then, ive had 3 of my own World of Wacraft private servers, and a Flyff server

So i know what its like to be a mod, gm , admin, dev and a owner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

Everything is about dekaron not wow
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm

yo noel how come you never been on msn in a while i gotta talk to you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Topic closed offtopic
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com
[Admin]Infamous
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infamous

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Approved
#Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranky Wants to be a MOD   Cranky Wants to be a MOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Cranky Wants to be a MOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: