Share | 

Jonny9600 aplication MOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonny9600

PostSubject: Jonny9600 aplication MOD   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am

1. Age:15
2. In-Game name:Frost
3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member:Because I know you guys and i was so excited when i heard about this server also i want to make of this server a good place to play.
4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:I was a MOD on Heavenz Gate is already closes, I was helping on forums , in-GameSuport and technical problems, I never been a GM or a DEV but i can learn.
5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out.All my Help , atm im not doing nothing , cuz its ofline but i can help you guys everytime you ask.
6.How active are you In-game and on the forums: Everyday, And all the day (7 or 8 hours)
7. Do you speak any other languages besides English? Spanish , And i just started to learn French.
8.Other information that you think we should know about you:Well Im Trusthfull, My name is Max,Im From Mexico yummy tacos^^ , Im a fan of dekaron, I can help everyday at everyhour , im sick of dekaron and i really want to be part of the team, and the most important I take things seriously Thx

Last Time Edited Admin
Back to top Go down
[GM]Geen

PostSubject: Re: Jonny9600 aplication MOD   Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:18 pm

nice application Smile +1 good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonny9600 aplication MOD   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:17 am

Well in my opinion it is a pretty good application but right now we need more a lot more players before we get more staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny9600 aplication MOD   

Back to top Go down

Jonny9600 aplication MOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: