Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{MOD}Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mata

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 am

1. Age:15

2. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member:I'm applying to be a staff of BlackOut because I want to improve your staff and refresh it with a new active and trusted person which likes to work in a good team. I have played your server so I know what are player needs on your server and usual in dekaron world, because of my experience.

3. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for:Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for:
I was GM on servers:Arena,Chrome,Toc,Tune,Assault,Freedom,Immo rtal[ADMIN],Force,
GM experience : I obtained on my own Pserver, learning the commands, helping friends, was a GM in CroDekaron hamachi server had like 50-60 ppl on it.

4.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out:I will give my best to comunity, and helping people. I'm very active on forums and in game and I proved that. I'm very active on my mail, msn and skype so I may respond on questions very fast and correct. Me as a GM will remove some problems and activities from you devs and other GM's.

5.How active are you In-game and on the forums:I'm active at least 7-10hours hours a day.

6. Do you speak any other languages besides English?Yes,Croatian.

7.Other information that you think we should know about you:I'm trusted person, means that I wont use my position of a GM if you give me a chence.
I'm so experienced person, if you look in my experience it says everything.
I'm Hard working person, in presented work and playing you may see if I set some goals I realize them.
I'm Team working person, means that i like to work in team on every place, as a member or a leader.
I know how hard GM job actually is. I think I'm a good person for this place in your team. I would be a good GM even I know a MOD's and DEV's work.
If you give me a chance I wont miss it and I'l give my best to improve your comunity and help you guys in your goals.

My name is Mateo from Croatia, I'm 15. I'm pro gamer. I always have a team with me so working in team is not new for me. We work hard to get our goals realized. I work with some program languages but I still have to learn much. Im always up to learn something new and to work with new ppl. I'm trusted person and I know how to respect someones work.
Back to top Go down
NightWalker
NightWalker

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 am

I don't want to be a falmer but yaa i remember you Very Happy

Your that "admin" that "should helped" crovic out with his server and didn't show his ass up for weeks Wink good job m8!

5***** for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mata

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 am

NightWalker wrote:
I don't want to be a falmer but yaa i remember you Very Happy

Your that "admin" that "should helped" crovic out with his server and didn't show his ass up for weeks Wink good job m8!

5***** for you Very Happy

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Quote :
3. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for:Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for:
I was GM on servers:Arena,Chrome,Toc,Tune,Assault,Freedom,Immo rtal[ADMIN],Force,

not the most poplular servers also im not very sure about you, o.o

have to c how active u are and how u manage with helping and such in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mata

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 am

winterblood wrote:
Quote :

not the most poplular servers also im not very sure about you, o.o

have to c how active u are and how u manage with helping and such in the future.

i help ppl how much i can...and im active weekends like 15 hours...
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm

i dont think we need alot of mod players. soon if we keep accepting them there will be more mods then real players...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{MOD}Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: {MOD}Application   {MOD}Application Empty

Back to top Go down

{MOD}Application
Page 1 of 1