Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalCalendarFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

An idea...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonny9600

PostSubject: An idea...   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm

I got an idea for votes and how to get BlackOut coins , we should make it like Elite dekaron , each vote mb 300 coins or something like that so the server will get alots of ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 am

oO yeah but how much do suits cost permently and stuff like that AROUND?
Back to top Go down
[ADMIN]Infernal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

jonny9600 wrote:
I got an idea for votes and how to get BlackOut coins , we should make it like Elite dekaron , each vote mb 300 coins or something like that so the server will get alots of ppl
Good idea,and that how it will be
if u have more ideas keep posting
Thanks You
Back to top Go down
http://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com
jonny9600

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm

ok , if u are going to update something and u need some ideas u can callme and i can give u some help
Back to top Go down
chicoz09

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

ok...i got insights that might help... common reason why some dekaron P-servers fail because the game turn out to be boring as time goes on....below are some tips that might help...

1. There should be a varried exp rate on different maps. It means experience rate should not be concentrated at one map alone just like what ZAn did, that is to focus exp rate at crevice. Having different exp rates at different maps makes leveling more enjoyable because you will be encouraged to lvl with a party. Segnels will be of great value with this ways because every party needs a healer.[i mean that's the real nature of a segnel: to heal pt members and give buffs]. Zan failed on this that's why it becomes boring when you get maxed because all u got to do is pk. With this way also, the value of having a guild is more emphasized because u need company to lvl up.

2.There should be a class balance. The best ever class BAlanced server i've played is Dekaron Rusaki. And this reason brought too many players on game.{although rusaki failed when they changed the exp and drop rate}

3. GM's should pay attention to hackers. They ruin the game. Most common hack in game would be skill, vacuum, ghostmode,shield and monster no attack hacks.

4. There should be GM visibility whenever possible. Its nice to play when u know that GM's are on and they are watching your every move:D

5. The game should develop good values and must never tolerate racism, insults and any form of discrimination.

Well, these are just my insights that i thought might help... I know u got better ideas there my friends so share it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm

thats some really good information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea...   

Back to top Go down

An idea...
Page 1 of 1