Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panucci996

Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM Empty
PostSubject: Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM   Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:02 pm

. Age:15
2. In-Game name: ATM Nothing But Is Going To Be Rage
3. Why you want to be apart of the BlacOut-Dekaron Staff Member: I love helping out people with technical issues and hate hackers. im going to be a computer engineer when im older. so i love Fixing problems and Banning hackers.
4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got: I was never a Gm, mOd, Admin, or Dev at any moment but ive always loved awnsering questions and Helping people out with technical issues with dekaron. ive been playing for about 4 years. on my first account i got to lvl 250 and was tricked into Giving out my info, ever since ive wanted to get rid of Hackers/Scammers.
5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out: My top priority would be making shure hackers arent on the server. but not only would i keep the hackers off but make shure that people arent having problems installing the game and so on.
6.How active are you In-game and on the forums: if i could be i would be on 24/7 but that is imposible. In other words im very active.
7. Do you speak any other languages besides English?I speak fluent Spanish and little italian.
8.Other information that you think we should know about you: Im Awsomee xD.
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM   Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm

mod before gm.

*Locked*
Back to top Go down

Panucci996 Wants To Be A GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: