Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockandroll

R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)  Empty
PostSubject: R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)    R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:10 pm

1. Age:=I am 16 years old.
2. In-Game name:=haven't played but, i want my in-game name will be ColdFire.
3. Why you want to be apart of the BlackOut-Dekaron Staff Member:=Because I'm addicted to dekaron Pservers and I want to expirience being a part of your staff.
4. Previous Experience regarding {MOD} [DEV] [ADMIN] or [GM] work, or even how helpful you were on other forums if thats the only exp u got:=I've been a {VIP} in Abnormal=Dekaron,I was promoted because of being Kind to my fellow players in that server.
5.What you have to offer BlackOut-Dekaron if your added to staff, and what your doing now to help out.=I will offer my time to be active everytime so that no one in the server will hack,scamm or commit any violations in the game.
6.How active are you In-game and on the forums:=I'm very active,always Online everytime,I can be online everytime because i have my Personal Computer in my room.
7. Do you speak any other languages besides English?=Aside from English,I can speak Filipino,and a little Dutch.
8.Other information that you think we should know about you:=My name is Joemel,My hobbies are, playing Online games(Dekaron),Playing Basketball.
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

PostSubject: Re: R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)    R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

i sugest wait a bit tell the server if working 100% and every thing is amazing then when u can play and learn the game and the enviroment the admin will c how good you are, and you might get picked:)

Back to top Go down
Ken
Head support mod
Head support mod
Ken

PostSubject: Re: R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)    R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:22 pm

winterblood wrote:
i sugest wait a bit tell the server if working 100% and every thing is amazing then when u can play and learn the game and the enviroment the admin will c how good you are, and you might get picked:)

i completely concer with winter , so for now ill just lock this app and until we think ur good to go we'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)    R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

R3nj1n wants to be a MOD :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: