Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Download!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Server Download!! Empty
PostSubject: Server Download!!   Server Download!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Okay if you never noticed there is now a client, patch and a register page under the download and register section, so i recommend downloading the client and patching it and also registering for an account Razz
Back to top Go down
Senu

Server Download!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Download!!   Server Download!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 am

[GM]Creamy wrote:
Okay if you never noticed there is now a client, patch and a register page under the download and register section, so i recommend downloading the client and patching it and also registering for an account Razz

You don't know how to spam,right?
Back to top Go down

Server Download!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Download!!   Server Download!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 am

And ive noticed people have been bugging around for the server to come online and when its online there was only 1 normal player on? maybe people never noticed because there where no new posts to show it.
Back to top Go down
[GM]BlackMamba
[GM]BlackMamba

Server Download!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Download!!   Server Download!! EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Damn! I see alot of ZD names! xDD
Back to top Go down

Server Download!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: General Discussion-
Jump to: