Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cant connect to server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolffiegirl

cant connect to server Empty
PostSubject: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 am

hey im kinda new here n well i wanna play like every 1 else um any1 care to explane y i ant connect to the server i downloaded everything like i was told to ty
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 am

wolffiegirl wrote:
hey im kinda new here n well i wanna play like every 1 else um any1 care to explane y i ant connect to the server i downloaded everything like i was told to ty

To work,you gotta go C: and delete the Windows file...It will work then O.O Good luck and promise me that you will do it lol
Back to top Go down
wolffiegirl

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 am

Senu wrote:
wolffiegirl wrote:

To work,you gotta go C: and delete the Windows file...It will work then O.O Good luck and promise me that you will do it lol

so basically u told me to delete the file that has the system 32 files do u really think ima moron? can i have a admins hlp n not a assholes -.-
Back to top Go down
[GM]winterblood
Head GM
Head GM
[GM]winterblood

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:46 pm

get the most recent patch, put it in your data folder and use it.

Or.

the server not of been down at that time, try again.

Or.

restart comp and make sure nothing is blocking the game.
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 am

wolffiegirl wrote:
Senu wrote:
wolffiegirl wrote:

so basically u told me to delete the file that has the system 32 files do u really think ima moron? can i have a admins hlp n not a assholes -.-

O,you think you can impress me that you know a folder from Windows lol?I mean your dumb O.O and yes i think your a moron,why didn't you just deleted your fuckin windows!Anyway have fun in game lol...
Back to top Go down
wolffiegirl

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 am

Senu wrote:
wolffiegirl wrote:
Senu wrote:
wolffiegirl wrote:

O,you think you can impress me that you know a folder from Windows lol?I mean your dumb O.O and yes i think your a moron,why didn't you just deleted your fuckin windows!Anyway have fun in game lol...

hah ur such a loser anyways i gave up on this shit server n found a way better 1 they have 4 other servers besides this 1 n there legit so u can stick with ur piece of shit cause i wont tell u about the servers i play on
Back to top Go down
Senu

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant connect to server   cant connect to server Empty

Back to top Go down

cant connect to server
Page 1 of 1