Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxDISTURBEDxXx

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 am

Hello guys, i'm xXxDISTURBEDxXx as nickname and Christian as real name. I'm 16 years old in 5th november i'll make 17 but i think the age doesn't matter.. I have been GM,DEV,MOD in other servers already.. mostly test servers.. I have reputation as good player and have many friends in almost all servers. I learned a lot about dekaron and i can be very helpful. I was GM few times and learned how to play with GM and i was DEV one time, so i can play with DEV too. I'm active and i can make great events and much more. I have enough free time to play dekaron and to make the players happy. I wish to be MOD or GM because i want to help people again, that's just make me happy. Also that i want to learn more and more about this game and if i became MOD or GM i will learn quickly(i guess). Everything what i want from everyone is RESPECT. I can prove myself ingame and even here. I can make texture mods of skills, items, weapons, rings, costumes ..etc. I think the work here will be a big challenge for me and all players and i'll help enough to everyone. I think that's all what i can say for now. If someone have questions about me.. just ask ^^

xXxDISTURBEDxXx
Back to top Go down
Senu

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm

I know you Chris and you got my +1,btw i lold when you've deleted your char on zan ROFL
Back to top Go down
NeWxLIFE
NeWxLIFE

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am

lol disturbed i know u from zan ^_^ i am ak NeWxLIFE :DD so +1 from me and GL Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxDISTURBEDxXx

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks guys^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application.   Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: Staff :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: