Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We will have DONATion here too?

Go down 
+2
Sunshine
Rigsaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigsaw

Rigsaw

We will have DONATion here too? Empty
PostSubject: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 am

its like its not too unfair for people who cant donate...like ZANDEKARONSHIT....
but we''ll see whats good and not..
Back to top Go down
Sunshine

Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 am

Rigsaw wrote:
its like its not too unfair for people who cant donate...like ZANDEKARONSHIT....
but we''ll see whats good and not..

Donators will most likly get DN set, obviously not with op stats... lol
that are max +'d.

Maby some rings/gems. not sure on that as of yet.
Im sure admin will get back to you on that once thats sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
chicoz09
chicoz09

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

lol.....donation should work here too....that is to keep the game going...
well items on donation page must be much much better than zandekaron...
you know what im talking about noel.... Very Happy [b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:52 pm

donation - pays for the server mostly and usualy keeps the owner motivated to keep the server running and i like it i usually donate ( on zandekaron it wasnt fair because donating gear was too OP ) i donated over 200$ to zandekaron and i was 2nd best on server because first best was a hacking AK Sad
Back to top Go down
chicoz09
chicoz09

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:57 am

shockingcel wrote:
donation - pays for the server mostly and usualy keeps the owner motivated to keep the server running and i like it i usually donate ( on zandekaron it wasnt fair because donating gear was too OP ) i donated over 200$ to zandekaron and i was 2nd best on server because first best was a hacking AK Sad

lol???2nd best on server???? u must be talking shit lol...how could someone like u who doanted only 200$ be second of the bests in the game???? well try considering this.... "Lone" donated almost 500 bucks but there are still better characters than him.... trust me i know what im talking about cause i played "Lone".....

bdw...."Lone" was my friend's character...im just piloting it...and i still have Lone's gears on my account... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 am

I quit roughly 6 months ago so "Lone" must of came after me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 am

well i never donated crap for zandekaron and i can say me and carlos are the best players of the server wouldnt u think
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com
jonny9600

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 am

agree..
Back to top Go down
chicoz09
chicoz09

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:
well i never donated crap for zandekaron and i can say me and carlos are the best players of the server wouldnt u think

lol noel Very Happy and how the hell did u get those bunch of tends, dn sets and tiger???!!! oh wait...dont tell me you......toooooooooooottttttttt.......
i think that its the prime reason why zan staff wants you to be out of game... Shocked affraid Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:06 am

lol they failures
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com
NeWxLIFE
NeWxLIFE

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

in zan dekaron all donation for good itens is not very cheap... and i think approximate all game are donators so i leave that server (ZanDekaron)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will have DONATion here too?   We will have DONATion here too? Empty

Back to top Go down

We will have DONATion here too?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron BlackOut :: General Discussion-
Jump to: