Dekaron BlackOut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Dekaron BlackOut Let The Fun Begin

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My donating Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iFlawless

My donating Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My donating Suggestions   My donating Suggestions EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Well after I saw the Donation Item List, I think that the costs of donations for the rings are too expensive.
Honestly, I will donate for this server, but the rings and stuffs are way expensive. I mean, the only way to be strong in this game, You HAVE To Be RICH! In my opinion, I think you admins should lower the costs of those rings above 30$ by "at least" 30-40% please...? That way more people will be willing to donate for those awesome rings!<3
Back to top Go down
http://MySite1995.webs.com
Senu

PostSubject: Re: My donating Suggestions   My donating Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 am

iFlawless wrote:
Well after I saw the Donation Item List, I think that the costs of donations for the rings are too expensive.
Honestly, I will donate for this server, but the rings and stuffs are way expensive. I mean, the only way to be strong in this game, You HAVE To Be RICH! In my opinion, I think you admins should lower the costs of those rings above 30$ by "at least" 30-40% please...? That way more people will be willing to donate for those awesome rings!<3

I agree...

P.S:Just a question,are you gay?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My donating Suggestions   My donating Suggestions EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 am

30$ its already cheap for a 3k dmg ring
Back to top Go down
https://dekaronblackout.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My donating Suggestions   My donating Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My donating Suggestions
Page 1 of 1